We are always looking for talented and professional candidates to join our successful team.
So, if you think you have what it takes, and would like to work for a company that prioritises a client-centric approach – simply have a look through our current job vacancies and get in touch today.
Project Manager/Quantity Surveyor, Building Surveyor
- Project lead for delivery of construction projects from inception to completion
- Preparing with cost, quality and time assessments on projects both pre and post contract
- Managing Clients expectations
- Being the main point of contact with clients, contractors and the design team
- Managing multiple projects with assistance from graduates
- Managing the tender process
- Administration of JCT Design and Build contracts
- Chairing meetings
- Producing monthly valuations
- Reviewing drawings for compliance with contract documentation
- Producing monthly reports for Clients
- Competitive salary
- If not Chartered, there is the structure available to progress through the APC
- Exciting and friendly place to work with the opportunity to develop your career
- 25 days annual leave + statutory public holidays
- Bonus scheme
- Company mobile phone
- Knowledge of JCT 2016 forms of contract
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work without supervision
- Managing people
- Ability to work in a team environment
- To communicate with Clients and Contractors, and other parties, clearly and efficiently in both written and oral form
Why work for us?
- Career progression
- Continued learning
- Friendly team
- Exposure to a range of
- Recognition for
We encourage staff to develop and become qualified in their field of expertise. We regularly support staff through part time degrees, with time provided for day release. We offer internal support for each member of staff to assist them to develop. As members of the RICS we are keen to promote the profession and support our staff through our structured APC development programme.